TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website (this “Website”) of Newmarket Investment Management, LP and its affiliated entities (collectively, “Newmarket”), you hereby accept and agree, on behalf of yourself and the institution/company or other legal entity you represent, to comply with the terms and conditions set forth below when you access this site. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT SUCH TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. Changes will be posted to this webpage. We encourage you to return to this webpage frequently so that you are aware of our current terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. The amended terms and conditions supersede all previous versions.
- You acknowledge that this Website is for informational purposes only.
- This Website is not, and may not be relied on in any manner as, legal, tax, investment, accounting or other advice or as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy interests in any fund, account or other investment product sponsored or managed by Newmarket (a “Fund”). Any such offer or solicitation shall only be made pursuant to the final confidential private placement memorandum relating to a Fund, and a Fund’s subscription documents, which will be furnished to qualified investors on a confidential basis at their request for their consideration in connection with such offering.
- The information supplied in this Website has not been audited or reviewed for accuracy by any third-party and while Newmarket uses reasonable efforts to update the information contained on this Website, Newmarket makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information. Any content of this Website is subject to change without notice.
- Certain information contained in this Website constitute “forward-looking statements,” which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “project,” “estimate,” ‘forecast,” “intend,” “continue,” “target,” or “believe” or the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual events or results or the actual performance may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward-looking statements. Nothing contained in this document may be relied upon as a guarantee, promise, assurance or a representation as to the future. Past performance is not indicative of future results, and there can be no assurance that comparable results will be achieved.
- All content displayed or otherwise contained on or available via this Website, including without limitation all images, text, screens, documents, data and other materials constitutes the proprietary intellectual property of Newmarket or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. By accessing or utilizing this Website, you agree not to directly or indirectly copy, modify, recast, create derivative works, post, publish, display, redistribute, disclose, or make available the content displayed or otherwise contained on or available via this Website, in whole or in part, to any third parties, or assist others to do the same, or otherwise make any commercial use of the materials without the prior written consent of Newmarket.
- This Website and the information found herein are not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject Newmarket to any registration or licensing requirement. The products and services referred to on this Website, if any, may be subject to legal and regulatory requirements applicable in the jurisdiction where you are a resident and/or may not be suitable to you or available in the jurisdiction in which you are located. Those who choose to access this Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for establishing the legality, usability and correctness of any information under any or all jurisdictions and the compliance of that information with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the information in violation of U.S. laws and regulations.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR PRESENTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. NEWMARKET DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEWMARKET OR ANY OF NEWMARKET’S RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF NEWMARKET OR ITS RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS, LOSSES, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES AND DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS COMPREHENSIVE.
Newmarket Investment Management, LP (“NIM”) and Newmarket Global Management, LP (“Newmarket Global”) are registered as investment advisers with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. None of NIM, Newmarket Global or the SEC have confirmed the accuracy of this Website or any information found herein.